Automated solution for your NCUA 5300 Call Report
Symitar’s DataLink CU software enables credit unions to file their NCUA 5300 Call Reports electronically. Through an interface with Episys®, credit unions use DataLink CU to easily extract data to line items in the NCUA Call Report for faster, simpler, and more accurate quarterly report preparation. DataLink CU automates work associated with collecting general ledger data, totaling calculations, and entering call report data.
The software also accepts third-party delimited files as a data source, making it even easier to gather all the information you need to file your NCUA Call Report from a single source. DataLink CU is updated quarterly to include all of the most recent NCUA Call Report changes.
Core compatibility: Episys® and CruiseNet®
What It Does
- Enables credit unions to electronically file their 5300 Call Reports with the NCUA.
- Allows users to map directly from Episys to the NCUA Call Report to save time and ensure accuracy.
- Allows users to create data conditions and filters to sum the data needed for specific line items.
- Automates work associated with analyzing general ledger data, totaling calculations, and entering call report data.
- Accepts third-party delimited files as a data source.
What It Does For You
- Makes 5300 Call Report preparation faster and more accurate.
- Keeps you up to date with recent NCUA Call Report changes.
- Reduces personnel expenses related to call report preparation and filing.
- Facilitates compliance efforts by managing the process for call report processing.