Reduce CTR errors and increase efficiency
The eCTR solution gives credit unions the ability to capture and store CTR data and produce a formatted, electronic file for the BSA E-Filing System provided by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). eCTR provides an intuitive, user-friendly work area allowing credit union staff to review, complete, and approve the CTR before filing. The system also incorporates a dedicated database for storing CTR data.
Rather than submitting CTR reports individually, credit unions can use eCTR to produce batch files, speeding up and simplifying the process. eCTR complements Symitar’s Yellow Hammer™ BSA platform to provide credit unions with a full suite of BSA auditing and reporting tools.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Allows credit unions to capture and store CTR data and produce a formatted electronic file for submission to the FinCEN BSA E-Filing System.
- Provides a work area that allows credit unions to review, complete, and approve CTRs.
- Incorporates a database to store CTR data.
- Replaces magnetic media (which FinCEN no longer supports) with online filing using the Web-based BSA E-Filing System or FinCEN BSA SDTM.
- Replaces individual form filings with a more efficient, electronic batch filing process.
What It Does For You
- Eliminates inefficiency and errors due to re-keying data and submitting hard-copy forms.
- Provides easier management of the filing process.
- Simplifies the management, approval, and filing of CTRs Increases the likelihood of compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Complements your fraud detection efforts.