Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective™
Fraud monitoring and prevention
Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective automatically monitors account activity from multiple touch points to identify potentially fraudulent transactions as well as accounts with the highest probability of fraudulent activities. This product’s data storage technology generates extremely accurate representations of “normal” and "abnormal" account activity and spending behavior. The solution then uses that information to detect and flag potential fraud.
This solution effectively reduces fraud related to checking, deposit, and ACH transactions. It detects kiting, duplicate or out-of-sequence checks, checks with out-of-range dollar amounts, suspicious check writing activities or signatures, and multiple daily transactions. Credit union staff can take preventative action (such as placing account holds) directly through the Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective system. Immediate access to member history, check images, and other electronic document images, including signature cards is available.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Automatically monitors account activity from multiple touch points.
- Provides detection and tracking of potentially fraudulent transactions and accounts with the highest probability of fraudulent activities.
- Identifies fraud related to checking, deposit, credit cards, and ACH transactions.
- Generates accurate representations of "normal" and "abnormal" account activity and spending behavior.
- Enables suspicious transactions to be immediately researched through full integration with Symitar’s Episys core processor.
- Generates daily lists of potentially fraudulent activities and enables preventive action directly through the system.
- Provides immediate access to member history, check images, and other electronic documents, including signature cards.
What It Does For You
- Safeguards credit union and member assets.
- Prevents the financial and reputational losses associated with fraud.
- Expedites the resolution of fraud related issues.
- Ensures compliance with related regulatory requirements, including the Identity Theft Red Flags provision of the FACT Act.
- Allows credit unions to proactively respond to emerging fraud challenges.