Extend the Power and Flexibility of Episys®
SymXchange is an interface that enables third-party vendors and your credit union to access Episys core data and business rules. It supports interactive data exchanges. Developers can use the interface for actions such as posting transactions, executing multistep processes, running PowerOn® scripts, or querying, deleting, and editing data. The integrity of core system data is maintained throughout any data exchange, because access to business rules and data is managed through a service layer which governs these interactions.
What It Does
- Connects third-party and internally developed applications with Episys using a web services layer.
- Supports interactive data exchanges for actions such as posting transactions and multistep processes.
- Uses modern technology standards for maximum usability and performance.
- Maintains the integrity of core system data.
What It Does For You
- Maximizes the power and operating flexibility of Episys.
- Simplifies integration with third-party vendors.
- Eliminates costly customization or integration initiatives.