Electronic Statements - Interactive™
Electronic generation and delivery of member statements
Electronic Statements - Interactive enables your members to receive electronic statements as encrypted e-mail attachments. It’s a faster, more secure, more convenient, and more ecologically sensitive alternative to paper.
Members can receive statements to include targeted promotional messages through embedded links delivered securely to their inbox. Each transmission is automatically converted from its native format into universally accepted PDFs designed to reflect credit union branded documents. The product initiates interactive online banking functions. It offers full compliance with Regulation E and the E-Sign Act and provides state-of-the-industry anti-phishing security features. Electronic Statements – Interactive provides full integration with NetTeller® Online Banking™.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Generates secure, interactive electronic statements.
- Provides a cost-effective marketing channel that converts traditional statement stuffers or direct mail promotions into electronic product/service promotions.
- Accepts print stream data files in their native format and automatically converts them into encrypted PDF files.
- Generates fully customized PDF documents that match the design of credit union branded documents, member communications, and marketing materials.
- Supports distinct member preferences with the ability to receive electronic documents, traditional paper-based documents, or both.
- Provides both credit unions and their members with centralized electronic statement archival and retrieval.
- Provides state-of-the-industry anti-phishing security features.
- Helps ensure full compliance with Regulation E and the E-Sign Act.
- Provides full integration with the NetTeller Online Banking solution.
What It Does For You
- Enables credit unions to expand their electronic offerings with a high-demand service that improves member service, convenience, and retention.
- Increases the use of cost-effective online banking capabilities.
- Generates new online marketing and revenue opportunities.
- Reduces labor, printing, and postage costs.
- Eliminates mail system delays for document delivery.
- Offers customers a "green" alternative to traditional paper statements.