Symantec Hard Tokens™
Identity authentication hard token solution for online transactions
Symantec Hard Tokens, offered through a strategic partnership with Symantec Corporation, provide hacker-resistant multi-factor authentication for online banking transactions. Based on time synchronization technology, this authentication device solution generates a simple, one-time authentication code that changes at the push of a button. Symantec Hard Tokens are fully integrated with Symitar’s NetTeller® Online Banking™ solution and provides a self-enroll feature that guides credit union members through the steps required to register their token devices. Following successful registration, members access NetTeller by entering their existing login credentials followed by the token code. The unique, one-time-use pass code positively authenticates credit union members and only permits access to NetTeller if the code is validated.
This solution is available to credit unions automated by the Episys®.
What It Does
- Enables members to access NetTeller by entering a token code following their existing login credentials.
- Creates a unique, one-time-use access code that positively authenticates identity.
- Offers a convenient, online self-enroll feature that guides members through the steps required to register their tokens.
- Provides full integration with Symitar’s NetTeller Online Banking solution.
- Helps ensure that you don’t face unforeseeable costs associated with token failures.
- Offers support services which include telephone, e-mail, and online support in multiple languages and time zones.
What It Does For You
- Supports your retail and business members with an additional layer of protection for online transactions above and beyond multi-factor authentication.
- Safeguards members and credit unions from potentially devastating security breaches and the associated financial and reputational losses.
- Provides the simplicity of using a password, but with a higher level of security.
- Offers simple implementation and management for your credit union, minimizing burdens on your internal resources.
- Enhances member loyalty and retention by giving members the peace-of-mind that their financial data is secure.