Putting the right people in the right place at the right time
Appointment 365 is an appointment booking function provided
as a software service. It lets members schedule appointments to visit a
business or organization remotely and without the intervention of staff. This is
what Appointment 365 does in three easy steps:
- It provides an area on the organization’s
website for booking appointments
- It delivers the service where members go
online and book an appointment which suits their timetable and the availability
of resources within the organization
- It manages the schedules for the staff, the
appointment and the member, communicating with all parties to ensure the
right people are in the right place at the right time
Core compatibility: Episys and CruiseNet
- Flexible user interface allows for integration
to the credit union’s website or mobile application.
- Advanced REST API allows connections from email
servers, analytics engines and the many components that go to power a modern
- Responsive design allows mobile friendly views.
- Location aware service suggests most likely
- Software as a service (SaaS) means no server or
software update maintenance for the credit union.
- Microsoft Exchange integration is built in and
provides one secure location for data and ensuring a single calendaring
- Standard reports on appointment booking metrics.
- Ability to easily modify the look and feel with
logo and style sheet configuration options.
It Does For You
- Appointment 365 provides a single consolidated
calendar to manage for internal meetings and member appointments, by using
the credit union’s existing calendar solution.
- Appointment 365 provides the ability to manage
multiple branches, whereas other solutions are geared towards single location
- Appointment 365 offers a simplified pricing
model, with an annual fee. Other
solutions, charge a per appointment fee, leading to unknown bills each month.