CruiseNet® Relationship Pricing™
CruiseNet Relationship Pricing gives you instant insight to your individual member relationships. Your member’s loyalty is automatically adjusted based on the criteria you select as most valuable for your institution.
Select from over 90 evaluation criteria to establish your credit union’s relationship associations. These associations are a useful tool to assist your staff with determining loan interest rates, waiving fees, placing check holds, and other critical judgment decisions for your member.
Relationship associations display on the member’s account screen and automatically reevaluate during the end of month process.
Included is a Quick Start feature to get your credit union up and running quickly with Relationship Pricing functionality.
Integrates with Account Cross Sell to further identify product and service opportunities for the member.
What It Does
- Identifies member relationships based on your credit union’s selected criteria
- Enhances member service and strengthens member loyalty
- Beneficial for determining loan interest rates or waiving fees for the member
- Automatically reevaluates member relationships during the end of month process and updates member accounts accordingly
What It Does For You
- Provides front line staff with an easy to view relationship indicator on the member’s account screen
- Provides detailed and summary reports to identify relationships for your entire membership