Support growing small businesses with a turnkey accounts receivable financing program.
BusinessManager is a proven A/R financing program that enables banks to develop lasting, positive, and profitable relationships with small-to-medium-sized business customers. Creditworthy, yet cash constrained businesses can get cash for their accounts receivable every day by selling them to your bank at a discount on a full-recourse basis with a flexible cash collateral reserve. After more than two decades of growth in banks across all 50 states, BusinessManager remains the best known and most sophisticated accounts receivable financing program available. Powered by the banking, technology, and business development experts at ProfitStars, BusinessManager can match each bank client with a sales and marketing professional to ensure the program's success.
BusinessManager provides a way to bank small businesses more profitably, offer a unique combination of funding and receivables management benefits, and help control the risks associated with funding accounts receivable. We can help you diversify your portfolio and move into markets like:
What It Does
- Allows your financial institution to purchase a company’s accounts receivable at a discount, giving the business immediate cash both initially and ongoing as new receivables are generated.
- Enables your financial institution to establish a cash reserve for each company and monitors the account, sweeping excess reserves back to the business once a month.
- Allows your financial institution to provide the business with key management reports on funded transactions, such as aged receivables and customer balances.
- Enables your financial institution to receive payments through a lockbox and can send itemized monthly statements to the businesses customers.
What It Does For Me
- Increases fee income.
- Controls risk.
- Allows your institution to work more effectively and profitably with the small-to-medium-sized business customers in your marketplace.
- Helps your institution market and sell the program to existing and prospective customers with the help of a dedicated ProfitStars Business Development Manager.
- Generates core deposits.