Account Cross Sell™
Expands member relationships and generates revenue opportunities
Account Cross Sell (ACS) is a revenue-generating solution that supports direct sales initiatives at the branch level. The system analyzes and identifies specific cross-sell opportunities that offer advantageous terms for members and generate additional income for credit unions.
ACS supports the refinancing of loans and credit cards that members have with competing institutions. It automatically detects profitable refinancing opportunities. The system also supports the cross selling of shares, IRAs, and investment services. ACS can provide desktop delivery of the member- and product-specific information required to increase cross selling, and can also present scripts prepared by your credit union that describe how the product or service should be offered.
Account Cross Sell Jumpstart expands the abilities of ACS. It provides support for the sale of specific products. It also helps establish and maintain eligibility criteria for these products and suggests actions to take after members have purchased them. In short, ACS Jumpstart leverages the functions and capabilities of the parameter-driven ACS system to achieve greater results.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Analyzes and identifies specific cross-sell opportunities that offer advantageous terms for members and generate additional income for credit unions.
- Supports the refinancing of loans and credit cards that members have with competing institutions.
- Supports the cross selling of shares, IRAs, and investment services.
- Present scripts prepared by your credit union that describe how a product or service should be offered.
- Offers customizable parameters to identify and match products and services with members.
What It Does For You
- Introduces members to products and services that have more advantageous terms than competitive offerings.
- Converts member interactions into professional, targeted, face-to-face sales opportunities.
- Generates ongoing revenue opportunities.
- Increases penetration of products and services in member base.
- Increases profitability of member relationships.
- Increases member loyalty with expanded relationships.
- Increases staff confidence and sales skills and success.