CruiseNet Account Cross Sell™
Expands Member Relationships and Generates Revenue Opportunities
Symitar’s Account Cross Sell (ACS) is a revenue-generating solution that supports direct sales initiatives at the branch level. The system analyzes and identifies specific cross-sell opportunities that are of interest to members and also generate income for credit unions.
ACS supports the cross selling of shares, loans, and convenience services. It uses defined service-type parameters to identify and match appropriate products with members.
ACS provides desktop delivery of member- and product-specific information, displaying offers in an ACS Offers Queue and on member inquiry screens. It can also present scripts prepared by your credit union and create mailing notices to members.
Enhance your members’ benefits and service while maximizing your performance using accessible, accurate, and timely decision-support and business intelligence information.
What It Does
- Analyzes and identifies specific cross-sell opportunities.
- Supports the cross selling of shares, loans, and convenience services.
- Presents cross selling information in member inquiry screens and in an Offers Queue.
- Presents scripts prepared by your credit union that describe how the product or service should be offered.
- Enhances your members’ benefits and services while maximizing your performance using accessible, accurate, and timely decision-support and business intelligence information.
What It Does For Me
Converts member interactions into professional, targeted, face-to-face sales opportunities.
Generates ongoing revenue opportunities.
Increases penetration of products and services in member base.
Increases profitability of member relationships.
Increases member loyalty with expanded relationships.
Increases staff confidence and sales skills and success.