Synergy Document Management™
Efficient, scalable document capture and retrieval
Synergy Document Management uses state-of-the-art imaging and storage technology to provide an enterprise-wide electronic knowledge management solution. It integrates seamlessly into Episys, providing a secure, central hub that supports virtually all types of electronic information, including reports, scanned images, PDFs, photos, sound files, and application documents such as Microsoft Word and Excel files. This product captures documents in a centralized, decentralized, or combination environment and provides storage, versioning, metadata, security, retention policy enforcement, and indexing and retrieval capabilities via the Internet, LAN, or WAN.
This product can expand its capabilities by integrating with the following optional modules: Synergy Automated Document Recognition, Synergy Batch Document Recognition, Synergy AutoImport, Synergy Kofax Capture, Synergy Kofax Transformation Modules, Synergy ID Scan, Synergy eSign (and Synergy eSignWeb, Synergy iSign), Synergy PowerSearch, Synergy Workflow Management, Synergy eDistribution, and the Synergy API Integration Toolkit.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Provides effective, efficient document capture and retrieval.
- Supports a wide variety of file types, including photos, PDFs, scanned images, and documents.
- Provides a collaborative work environment and version control.
- Offers secure document handling and provides a clear audit trail.
- Integrates with all Synergy modules.
What It Does For You
- Improves accessibility to information.
- Enables better business decision-making.
- Reduces paperwork and paper storage.
- Enhances productivity.