An easier way to manage your credit union’s content
Synergy Express is a modular software-as-a-service (SaaS) content management system. Fully integrated with Episys, it gives credit unions enterprise-wide document and report imaging capabilities. This fully managed service enables credit unions to leverage Symitar’s data center infrastructure and processing environment. It significantly reduces the capital expenditures required for in-house ECM systems and ongoing operating and maintenance costs.
This product typically only requires workstations with document scanners to capture and index document images that users send to the Synergy Express data center. Synergy Express eliminates capacity planning by supporting both planned and unexpected data storage volume increases. Synergy Express can be fully implemented in a fraction of the time required to install in-house ECM solution.
Synergy Express uses two base modules – Synergy Document Management (scanning, archiving, and version control) and Synergy Reports (retrieval, report creation, and data retention) – that can be customized to support credit union specific requirements. Optional modules extend the product’s abilities: Synergy PowerSearch, Synergy Document Tracking, Synergy Workflow Management, Synergy eDistribution, Synergy ID Scan, Synergy Batch Document Recognition, and Synergy AutoImport.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Provides an outsourced content management solution.
- Enables the scanning and archiving of a wide variety of files and also tracks file changes.
- Enables data retrieval and report creation.
- Facilitates the management of data retention policies.
- Integrates with other Synergy modules to expand capabilities.
What It Does For You
- Reduces capital expenditures and IT expenses.
- Reduces staff time spent archiving and retrieving data.
- Enhances management decision-making by making data easily available.
- Assists with data retention and security compliance.