A better way to manage your enterprise-wide reports
Synergy Reports uses enterprise report management (ERM) technology to fully automate capture, archive, and retrieve documents while creating a central warehouse of all archived reports, statements, and notices. Users can administer, manage, and retrieve content using a single point of entry within Episys. This improves staff efficiency and helps protect the security of documents. Synergy Reports’ built-in security system allows quick report access to authorized personnel via the Internet, LAN, or WAN.
Synergy Reports provides cut and paste capabilities that enable easy content exporting into Microsoft Word and Excel documents, emails, and form letters with the ability to print, fax, or email report data from the client applications. Synergy Reports is compatible with these optional modules: Synergy PowerSearch, Synergy Workflow Management, Synergy eDistribution, and Synergy API Integration Toolkit.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Creates a central warehouse of archived reports, statements, and notices.
- Provides the ability to administer, manage, and retrieve content from a single entry point in Episys.
- Easily exports data into a variety of document types.
- Extends capabilities by offering integration with other Synergy modules.
What It Does For You
- Increases staff efficiency regarding report development and archiving.
- Protects document security.
- Enhances management decision-making.