A PDF forms solution for Episys
SymForm PDF gives credit unions the ability to set up, use, and store forms in PDF format. When using Adobe Professional with this solution, the intuitive design interface enables users to easily establish form fields and map them from Episys. Adobe Reader is used to automatically update the Episys database when a form is filled out. A dialog box allows users to establish optical indexing and perform a one-time setup that defines a document’s location for processing and archiving. SymForm PDF displays forms on-screen exactly as they appear when printed.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Gives credit unions the ability to use and store forms in the PDF format.
- Enables users to establish form fields and map those fields from Episys for optimal control.
- Automatically updates the Episys database with the data entered into e-form fields.
- Allows users to immediately and easily access and print their documents.
- Displays forms on-screen exactly as they appear when printed.
- Enables users to perform a one-time setup that defines a document’s location for processing and archiving.
- Provides optical storage capabilities.
What It Does For You
- Enables any user with minimal training and a basic knowledge of Episys to easily create and share forms.
- Generates material productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Eliminates redundant data entry.
- Saves money by requiring no technical staff to create and modify forms.
- Eliminates costs associated with printing, distributing, storing, and managing inventories of paper-based forms.