Centurion Co-Location™ and Continuity Services with Hosted Failover — Centurion
A secure site for redundant hardware, and a failover backup server maintained and monitored for you
Centurion Co-Location gives credit unions a secure space in a hardened facility for their redundant hardware platforms. Continuity Services with Hosted Failover — Centurion provides automated data backup and the capability to quickly switch Episys operations to a secondary server. Credit unions can use either of these services, or link them together for unmatched data protection. Like all Centurion services, these solutions help ensure regulatory compliance and use best practices based on more than 20 years of experience with disaster recovery services exclusively for financial institutions.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Provides an up-to-date, failover-ready redundant hardware platform.
- Safeguards hardware in the industry’s most secure disaster recovery facility.
- Provides redundant power sources, climate control systems, telecommunications, network connectivity, and security and monitoring services.
- Offers regular backup of critical Episys files and data.
- Provides rapid failover to the secondary server in disaster recovery situations.
What It Does For You
- Helps safeguard any size credit union against disaster-related data loss.
- Minimizes potential business interruptions and the related financial losses.
- Eliminates the need to own, house, maintain, and upgrade redundant hardware platforms.
- Reduces member inconvenience caused by business interruptions.
- Serves as a member attraction and retention tool by offering security and stability.
- Helps ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements.