Centurion Emergency Notification™
A reliable, automated incident notification solution
Centurion Emergency Notification is setup and populated with a list of emergency contacts that you provide. Once activated, you can contact the system from virtually any location by computer,
telephone, or mobile device to launch a broadcast to your designated personnel. Within minutes, the Centurion Emergency Notification will cycle through up to 27 different contact paths, including
SMS text, email, and phone to alert your responders. A near-real-time dashboard will compile and update responses for a complete picture of responder activity.
You can designate any number of groups and group members to receive alerts under user-defined circumstances. Credit unions can create pre-written messages and scenarios in advance. This allows one-click broadcasting for the most probable emergency situations. In addition to response tracking, this system enables interactive polling to collect data regarding an incident. The system will provide a complete record of your response for post-event analysis.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Provides instant notification of key responders in an emergency.
- Enables users to contact the system from virtually
any location, including mobile access from a
smartphone or tablet.
- Broadcasts messages via SMS text, email, instant
message, landline, cell phone, social media, and more.
- Delivers messages based on user preferences.
- Compiles response data on a dashboard display.
- Enables one-click message broadcasting for pre-written scenarios.
- Provides 99.99 percent uptime guarantee.
- Provides a dedicated account manager and 24-hour live support.
What It Does For You
- Enables faster resolution of emergency incidents.
- Improves efficiency of communication and reaction in an emergency.
- Enables better decision-making in emergency situations.
- Potentially saves money and even lives via rapid response.
- Helps provide industry security compliance.
- Provides peace of mind regarding the safety of personnel, infrastructure, and data.