Complete tapeless backups to local or remote storage devices
Episys Vaulting is Symitar’s tapeless data backup and recovery solution that enables credit unions to store critical Episys®-based data at either a secure off-site location or to an internal storage solution. The system can provide data recovery in a matter of hours or even minutes, depending upon a credit union’s individual needs and network infrastructure. It can be paired with Centurion jVault® service to provide a complete solution to clients who use Centurion’s disaster recovery services.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Allows credit unions to store tape-style data backups in off-site facilities of their choice or to an internal storage solution.
- Provides immediate access to and restoration of data.
- Offers different transmit options (NFS and FTP) and storage options for the created backup (TAR) file.
- Supports a credit union’s current vaulting strategies.
- Helps to ensure full compliance with related regulatory requirements.
- Provides a superior data audit trail.
What It Does For You
- Saves money by replacing tapes and/or offsite storage service.
- Ensures mission-critical information is securely protected and readily accessible.
- Expedites the data recovery process.
- Reduces the likelihood that unexpected disasters or business interruptions will impact financial transactions.