Episys® Identity and Sanction Screening IntegrationSM
Search third-party identity score services
Episys® Identity and Sanction Screening Integration offers a connection to the LexisNexis® Bridger Insight® XG list screening and InstantID® services. Using pre-defined PowerOn® specfiles, users can conduct searches. Each one provides an option to display full search results or to simply indicate whether matches were found. Search types include:
- Account Names. Provides a list of names on the account to select from or an option to manually enter a name. There is an option to create a Note record with a summary of search results.
- Check Disbursement. Automatically launches as part of the Check Disbursed Wizard in Teller Transactions and allows users to select check payee names to submit.
- Wire. Searches various Wire record fields such as name, address, and beneficiary. It updates the OFAC Status field in the Wire record and creates a Wire OFAC Details record that stores the search result.
Episys Sanction Screening Extracts are included in this service. Extracts provided are: Account Names, Wires, Checks, Participants, Payees, and Vendors. Wire records are updated with results using the LexisNexis Bridger Insight Automatic Batch output file.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Provides an interface to the LexisNexis® Bridger Insight® XG list screening and InstantID® services
- Performs Account Name, Check Payee, and Wire searches
- Includes access to Episys Sanction Screening Extracts
- Integrates with ELA and EMA
What It Does For You
- Saves time by removing the need for double entry of entity information
- Combines watch list screening and identity scoring services into a single process within Episys
- Allows for screening of multiple entities in a single request