Maximizes the power and flexibility of Episys®
SymConnect provides for the seamless connection of any third-party product or ancillary application written by the credit union’s own IT staff to the Episys core system. Using a standard application protocol interface (API), SymConnect participates in a client/server concept acting as the server for the third party products and/or the ancillary applications acting as "clients."
SymConnect supports near-real-time, interactive data exchanges. This solution effectively manages any user interface such as a third-party product that runs transactions, inquiries, and maintenance on member accounts. SymConnect can eliminate the costly custom programming often required to integrate multiple third-party applications or ancillary applications to core systems.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Seamlessly connects third-party and internally developed ancillary applications with Episys.
- Supports third-party products that handle monetary transactions, inquiries and file maintenance on member accounts.
- Uses a standard application protocol interface (API).
- Supports near-real-time, interactive data exchanges between Episys and ancillary applications.
- Provides seamless user interfaces.
- Maintains the integrity of core system data, established security controls and compliance standards.
What It Does For You
- Maximizes the power and operating flexibility of Episys.
- Leverages existing technology solutions with secure, compliant and proven connectivity.
- Maintains the integrity of core system data.
- Enforces established security controls and compliance standards.
- Eliminates costly customization or integration initiatives.