Symitar Validated Stack (SVS)™
Optimize your investment across workload, support, and member experience
As the Symitar® ecosystem has grown – and with it, the range of hardware solutions -- so has the need for an infrastructure
strategy that optimizes your investment across multiple workloads, provides for better support, and facilitates an optimal member experience. The Symitar Validated Stack (SVS) offering is designed to address these enterprise-level needs, whether it’s a server for Advanced Reporting for Credit Unions™ (ARCU), a virtual machine for your Transaction Logging and Vaulting server, or encrypted storage that meets National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) security requirements.
IT WORKS LIKE THIS …
The Symitar Validated Stack is a converged infrastructure solution that is certified for use with Jack Henry complementary products. This provides an environment to run ARCU, EDS, Synergy®, Synapsys®, and other solutions, along with other workloads specific to each credit union. Like all converged solutions, it includes storage, compute, and networking.
Symitar relies on the Pure Storage® FlashArray™//X for enterprise-proven all-flash storage; it’s reliable, fast, and easy to use. Pure Storage flash memory is made for today’s computing environment—the cloud, virtualization, and high security. The Pure FlashArray //X is an ideal cost-effective solution which consolidates everything on flash, whether the need is to accelerate a single Episys® host, scale virtual desktop environments, or power an enterprise. This is a complete solution with nothing additional to buy or install, and all data services are included. Industry-leading data reduction is inline and always on, which results in a savings on storage, power, cooling, and space. Encryption and quality of service (QoS) are also always on.
Symitar utilizes the Dell EMC™ PowerEdge line of servers, providing a range of servers to meet each credit union’s needs, all from an industry leader. The PowerServer is a scalable system that provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
The Dell EMC PowerSwitch networking switches provide both 10Gb and 40Gb networking to meet the needs of any solution. Together these provide the infrastructure needed to run all the Symitar and Jack Henry complementary products in a single, consolidated solution. What is included:
- PureStorage FlashArray //X
- Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers
- Dell EMC PowerSwitch
- Microsoft® Windows Server licensing (as needed)
- VMware® vSphere® and vCenter (as needed)
Already have a PureStorage FlashArray for your host? SVS can be deployed with an existing PureStorage FlashArray.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Converges storage, compute, and networking
- Provides a range of servers
- Consolidates everything on flash
- Provides both 10Gb and 40Gb networking
WHAT IT DOES FOR YOU:
- An environment to run ARCU, EDS, Synergy®, Synapsys®, and other solutions, along with other workloads
- A scalable system that provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands
- A complete solution with nothing additional to buy or install, and all data services are included
- The infrastructure needed to run all the Symitar and
- Jack Henry complementary products in a single, consolidated solution