NetTeller® Online Banking™
A credit union branded online banking solution
Symitar’s NetTeller Online Banking system is a comprehensive, turnkey online platform that enables credit unions to offer robust, fully branded Internet sites. This solution’s state-of-the-industry capabilities can include access to account balances and history, one-time and recurring funds transfers, account statement and check image viewing and downloads, loan payments and advances, check ordering, and downloads of account information into personal financial management solutions such as Quicken products. This modular platform lets credit unions seamlessly introduce additional services in response to member and market-driven demands and dynamic business strategies.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Provides a turnkey solution that enables credit unions to develop robust, fully branded Internet sites.
- Provides access to account balances and history for an unlimited number of accounts.
- One-time and recurring funds transfers.
- Statement and check image viewing and downloads.
- Self-directed research.
- Loan payments, including principal-only, interest-only, or principal and interest options.
- Loan payments and advances.
- Check ordering.
- Downloads of account information into personal financial management solutions such as Quicken products.
- Management of personal information, including e-mail address and password changes.
- Alerts which allow members to get near-real-time notifications about changes in sensitive information such as passwords, balance, transaction information, and so on.
- Offers an optional transfer service that lets members make institution-to-institution transfers in a secure environment.
- Provides full integration with iPay Consumer Online Bill Pay, Electronic Statements - Interactive, and goDough solutions.
- Provides the ability to seamlessly introduce additional online services in response to member and market-driven demands and dynamic business strategies.
- Enforces the industry’s highest security standards.
- Provides full integration with Symitar’s Episys core processing solution and PowerOn®.
- Provides an operational alternative to Symitar’s DirectLine OFX.
- Integrates ongoing technology advances.
What It Does For You
- Provides a competitive necessity for attracting, retaining, and proactively serving retail and commercial members.
- Improves member self-sufficiency, interaction, and loyalty.
- Provides members with greater control and online service 24/7.
- Generates ongoing sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Provides a new product and service promotional channel.
- Enables market expansion beyond geographic locations.
- Supports distinct member preferences with either browser-based Internet banking solutions or interactive financial management.
- Provides credit unions with configuration options that enable the selection of the type of alerts you want to offer to your members and the type of notification method allowed (login, email, or both).