A solution for member applications, account opening, consumer loans, and mortgage origination
Opening Act is a Web-based origination system that enhances Internet banking sites with the capabilities to securely and seamlessly originate deposit accounts, consumer and mortgage loans, and credit cards. The system’s deposit account origination capabilities include multiple identity verifications, credit and OFAC checks, and queries against check history. Funds can be immediately transferred into new deposit accounts via ACH, debit cards, and credit cards. Pre-filled documents and signature cards are automatically generated, as well as “switch kits” that allow members to close accounts with other institutions, and designate new accounts for direct deposits and electronic bill payments.
Opening Act’s loan origination capabilities allow members to apply for credit cards and auto, consumer, home equity, and mortgage loans online. The sophisticated pre-qualifying engine analyzes loan and credit data in near real time, and typically generates lending decisions in 10 to 15 seconds. This system interfaces with Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter, Freddie Mac Loan Prospector, and AVM; validates flood report, title, and tax information; and provides a credit analyzer to help members improve their credit ratings.
Opening Act is provided through Symitar’s strategic alliance with MeridianLink.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Enables members to originate deposit and loan accounts through credit unions’ Internet banking sites.
- Performs all necessary ID verification, credit checks, and OFAC checks.
- Allows funds to be securely transferred into new accounts via debit, credit cards, or ACH.
- Generates prefilled applications and signature cards.
- Allows members to apply online for credit cards, auto and retail loans, mortgages, and other lending products.
- Analyzes loan and credit data in near real time to generate rapid and precise lending decisions within seconds.
- Allows users to perform multiple calculations immediately to determine key financial loan variables.
- Interfaces with Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter, Freddie Mac Loan Prospector, AVM, and flood report, title, and tax return validation.
- Provides a comprehensive administration and management reporting system.
- Generates reports for data mining campaigns using near-real-time information.
What It Does For You
- Provides opportunities to increase deposits and interest income and improve operating efficiencies.
- Enhances cross-sell opportunities to increase top line revenues.
- Enhances productivity by improving existing processes and integrating forms, documents, and related complementary products and services.
- Provides enhanced indirect lending capabilities through the DealerTrack, RouteOne, and CUDL interfaces.
- Provides affordable deployment and transaction-based fees for credit unions of all sizes.
- Offers a credit analyzer to help members improve credit scores.
- Reduces service calls with online tracking of a member’s loan status.
- Supports paperless transactions for loan and deposit accounts.