Allied iQQ Insurance Interface
A Direct Link to Allied Solutions
This near-real-time bidirectional interface with Allied Solutions enables you to automatically create, update, and issue general asset protection (GAP) and mechanical breakdown protection (MBP) quotes directly from within Episys®. It provides easy-to-use screens for maximum efficiency and automation. You can print any documents related to a GAP or MBP quote.
The Allied iQQ Insurance Interface creates a loan or application tracking record to store information about the quote. Because this product is integrated with Episys, you have single sign-on to Allied iQQ. This service is also fully integrated with Symitar’s Enhanced Loan Application™.
Note: You must have an existing relationship with Allied Solutions to use this product.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Provides a direct connection with Allied Solutions
- Enables you to issue GAP and MBP quotes from within Episys
- Enables the printing of GAP and MBP quote documents
- Creates a loan or application tracking record
- Integrates with Enhanced Loan Application
What It Does For You
- Gives staff members easy and efficient screens for making quotes
- Simplifies processes by enabling users to work within Episys
- Speeds member assistance