Episys® Account Alerts
Enhance member service and build trust with timely financial alerts.
Members appreciate receiving notice, balance, and transaction alerts by email and text. Some like the peace of mind that comes from near real-time notification when the credit union receives their payroll. Others may make decisions based on start-of-day checking balance. Members can also be alerted right away to unauthorized activity, minimizing fraud.
With Episys Account Alerts, your credit union can batch-enable specific alerts, employees can enable alerts on a member's behalf, and members can also manage alerts through online-banking (if the credit union's provider is using the Episys Account Alerts API). Having more members enrolled in alerts reduces routine inquiry phone calls, lowering operating expenses. Alerts also help build trust and identify possible fraud.
What It Does
- Offers a secure solution for notifying members of activity and balances.
- Allows employees to enable alerts and set balance and credit limit thresholds on behalf of members.
- Allows you to batch-enable alerts for members.
- Gives you control of which alert types, delivery channels, and frequencies; and account, share, and loan types that are available.
- Includes balance and credit limit alerts, transaction alerts, and notice alerts.
- Provides email and SMS text delivery channels and a default "deliver to" can be set for all alerts.
- Provides alert message templates that your credit union can customize.
What It Does For You
- Increase the breadth of your member convenience services.
- Helps you increase alert participation with the batch enable feature by allowing employees to enroll members.
- Helps build member trust.
- Reduces balance and transaction inquiry calls.
- Can help minimize losses by alerting members more quickly of changes, events, and transactions.