Episys® Collection Toolkit™
Collection data centralization and reporting solution
The Episys Collection Toolkit facilitates a credit union’s collection efforts by centralizing collection data, making it easily retrievable and enabling collection staff to act promptly on collection cases. It reduces double entry of Episys database information for collections, since additional data is stored in the host member account. This provides easier search and retrieval of information and allows Episys direct access to collection data to generate reports.
The Episys Collection Toolkit offers a wide array of predefined PowerOn scripts and processes that can assist in simplifying manual processes and provide comprehensive reporting. Each toolkit is customized to the needs of the credit union, presenting menu options that best help your institution with its collection challenges.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Centralizes collection information within Episys.
- Replaces disparate spreadsheets, documents, and other third-party programs with customized collection reports.
- Offers a selection of predefined PowerOn scripts, and processes.
- Delivers a customized menu option to an individual credit union based on its unique collection pain points.
What It Does For You
- Eliminates double entry of information.
- Provides centralized access to collection information, increasing the efficiency of information retrieval.
- Maximizes your collection success by optimizing your collection operations.