Episys® Contact Event Manager™
Track member events for enhanced efficiency and service
Episys Contact Event Manager is a user-friendly contact management solution that’s hosted for you offsite. It formalizes the process of documenting member interactions by providing an Episys-integrated method of categorizing and prioritizing events. Service events, product requests, life events, and more are captured and routed to the appropriate department for resolution or follow-up. When a member contacts your credit union, your service staff can quickly view the “who, what, when, where, and how” of past interactions.
What It Does
- Automates and streamlines the process of documenting member comments and service notes.
- Eliminates time-consuming, error-prone manual processes.
- Captures, routes, and tracks member interactions including service events, life events, and product requests.
- Categorizes and prioritizes events and product requests.
- Enables customization of event types, categories, and sub-categories, and what person or group they are assigned to.
- Enables staff to schedule and attach appointments to events.
- Notifies staff of new events and emails reminders before events are due.
- Escalates events to designated managers when issues or requests are not addressed in a timely manner.
- Includes a Contact Event Manager 360-degree view of the account relationship.
What It Does For You
- Offers staff a more comprehensive view of member needs.
- Enhances service to improve member retention.
- Offers managers critical information to reduce service issues.
- Supports the rewarding of high-performing staff.