Episys® Contact Event Manager™
Track member sales and service events for enhanced efficiency.
Episys Contact Event Manager is a user-friendly contact management solution that’s hosted for you offsite. It formalizes the process of documenting member interactions by providing an Episys-integrated method of categorizing and prioritizing events. Sales and service events, product requests, life events, and more are captured and routed to the appropriate department for resolution or follow-up. When a member contacts your credit union, your staff can quickly view the “who, what, when, where, and how” of past interactions.
What It Does
- Captures, routes, and tracks member interactions including sales and service events, life events, and product requests.
- Allows staff to quickly and easily email or text a member about contact event status with standard comments.
- Includes a communication history screen with emails and texts to members about all events.
- Verifies if new share or loan opened in Episys when sales event closes.
- Eliminates time-consuming, error-prone manual processes.
- Enables customization of event types, categories, and sub-categories, and what person or group they are assigned to.
- Enables staff to schedule and attach appointments to events.
- Notifies staff of new events and emails reminders before events are due.
- Escalates events to designated managers when issues or requests are not addressed in a timely manner.
- Includes a Contact Event Manager 360-degree view of the account relationship.
What It Does For You
- Offers staff a more comprehensive view of member needs.
- Enhances service to improve member retention.
- Offers managers critical information to reduce service issues.
- Supports the rewarding of high-performing sales staff.