Episys® Dealer Reserve Accounting™
Increase efficiency and manage risk within your indirect lending program
The Dealer Reserve Accounting module provides a dedicated work space designed specifically for managing reserve payments associated with indirect loans and your relationships to the dealers that provide them. If you maintain a portfolio of auto, marine, RV, or any third-party dealer of goods within an indirect network and would like an easier way to manage these relationships, this module has you covered.
Core compatibility: Episys
What It Does
- Dedicates a work area to create, track and monitor dealers, reserve plans, and indirect loans.
- Uses existing Episys amortization formulas to support FASB statement 91.
- Provides dealer portfolio information.
- Tracks total dealer charge-off balance and chargeback balances.
- Provides reserve plan summaries by dealer.
- Includes a wizard to streamline dealer transaction adjustments.
- Provides dealer transaction and file maintenance history.
- Automates disbursal of loan origination and dealer reserve funds by ACH or check.
- Performs automatic chargeback of reserve payments.
- Generates detailed dealer statements.
- Allows emails to be sent directly to the dealer.
- Allows SymConnect™ access so your loan origination system can automatically access the dealer database.
- Automatically posts dealer transactions to appropriate general ledgers.
What It Does For You
- Simplifies the management of indirect lending portfolios.
- Helps you monitor dealer activity and manage risk by keeping all dealer and reserve plan information at your fingertips.
- Works with Episys FASB 91 accrual programs.
- Automates payment of loan origination and reserve funds and collection of dealer fees.
- Automates processing of dealer charge backs.
- Provides formatted transaction statements to provide to your dealers.
- Eliminates the need for manual tracking outside of Episys.