Microsoft® Office 365®
Move Microsoft Office to the cloud for cost savings, first-rate communication tools, and live support from Jack Henry & Associates Inc.
Microsoft Office 365 combines the services of Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office Web Apps, and Microsoft’s next generation instant messaging and collaboration tool, Lync™ Online. You also receive migration assistance and ongoing live support from Jack Henry.
All the server-side components of this suite are hosted at a secure SAS 70 compliant Microsoft data center, not in your credit union, reducing hardware costs and server administration. You do not pay site license fees; you pay a per-seat, per-month fee. This makes the service fully scalable for institutions of any size.
Credit unions can choose different service packages for different employees. The options are: (1) Cirrus Exchange, which is Exchange only; (2) Cirrus, which includes Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync; (3) Stratus, which offers Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and Office Web Apps; and (4) Cumulus, which provides all of the above plus Office Professional Plus.
Core compatibility: Episys®, CruiseNet®
What It Does
- Hosts all server-side components in the cloud at a Microsoft data center.
- Provides live support from Jack Henry technicians.
- Provides an always up-to-date, enterprise-class Microsoft Office suite on the desktop.
- Provides an intranet for internal document and resource organization.
- Enables messaging, conferencing, and presentations between employees.
- Enables collaborative sharing and editing of Office documents.
- Makes email, calendar, and contacts available and synchronized on multiple devices.
What It Does For You
- Saves IT costs because cloud-based services are hosted by Microsoft, not your credit union.
- Saves licensing costs by enabling, per seat, per month fees, as well as different package options for different employees.
- Provides unprecedented collaboration and communication between employees.
- Offers multiple tools and services for organizing and presenting information.