Enhances member service while increasing revenue
Shared Branch is a teller solution that enables credit unions to participate in shared branch networks for member transactions. This solution requires all participating credit unions to join a shared branch network that deploys an online, ATM-type operating environment; and to support major shared branch networks. Shared Branch has two segments. Credit unions deploying Shared Branch Acquirer can process transactions presented by foreign members. Shared Branch Issuer enables credit union members to perform transactions at any credit union participating in the network. Shared Branch allows credit unions to expand their geographical service area without investing in additional brick and mortar.
Core compatibility: Episys®, CruiseNet®
What It Does
- Supports all major shared branch networks.
- Enables a credit union’s members to perform teller-level transactions at any credit union participating in the shared branch network (Issuer).
- Allows credit unions to perform teller-level transactions for foreign members at branches or service centers (Acquirer).
- Simplifies balancing by enabling tellers to serve both members and foreign members from the same cash drawer (Acquirer).
- Automatically prints the required endorsement information on the back of accepted checks (Acquirer).
What It Does For You
- Enhances member service and convenience (Issuer).
- Enables credit unions to expand their geographical service area without investing in additional brick and mortar (Issuer).
- Increases revenue with the ability to process significantly higher volumes of foreign transactions (Acquirer).
- Generates a distinct service and strategic advantage for credit unions that participate in shared branch networks.
- Attracts new members.
- Contains operating costs.