SoS Employee EDU
Ongoing staff education on security and fraud
This program has two primary features. The first is a quarterly web-based security course designed for completion in 15-20 minutes. It includes video, written content, and interactive games designed to increase interest and information retention. The goal is to cover the many different learning styles that people have to ensure the widest adoption possible.
The second feature consists of incident response or policy courses that can be sent to employees at any time as needed. They are designed to facilitate continued education. Your staff will learn about high risk security topics, including updates about the latest threats, scams, trends, breaches, and social engineering tactics.
An additional benefit; SoS Employee EDU courses can be presented as is, or modified to fit your particular policies. Employee EDU also includes automated notifications to staff members to ensure that they know about new campaigns, pending classes, and security advisories.
How can you know that your employees are learning what they should? SoS Employee EDU incorporates testing, reporting, and management tools to ensure successful participation. The testing includes questions on both the quarterly topic and the recent trends. Comprehensive reporting allows easy employee validation for both management and auditors.
What It Does
- Provides quarterly training on security topics.
- Offers ongoing courses on current fraud trends.
- Provides easy-to-understand online course materials that take 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Sends automated notifications of pending courses and security advisories.
- Delivers testing, reporting, and management tools to ensure and track successful participation.
- Provides a batch cleansing exception report with an efficient workflow process to update addresses in Episys.
What It Does For Me
- Offers peace of mind, knowing that your employees have been trained and prepared.
- Assists with regulatory security requirements.
- Provides the flexibility to create your own training courses.