JHA Program Management Service℠
Comprehensive Assistance for Complex Projects
JHA Program Management Services provides leadership, direction, and coordination of projects that your credit union and Symitar commit to completing together, including new product implementations, conversions, acquisitions, third-party integrations, and more. This service’s approach is tailored to your credit union’s needs, focusing on centralizing and directing the management of all related projects, identifying dependencies, and consolidating reporting for all projects under one umbrella. A knowledgeable, single point-of-contact Symitar expert, or Program Manager, is there every step of the way to help plan, execute, and close the projects that your credit union chooses to undertake.
What It Does
- Provides fully-customized analyses that support your credit union’s unique operational cost, budget, and time-related program management goals.
- Uses Program Managers to manage priorities and identify pain points that need to be addressed enterprise-wide.
- Offers support for the operational and managerial aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and releases.
- Provides objective perspectives on operational and program management issues and alternatives.
- Provides consolidated multi-project reporting.
What It Does For Me
- Optimizes the relationship value of Symitar and its products and services.
- Enables your credit union to proactively protect and maximize the return on your technology investment.
- Improves operational and workflow processes.
- Improves team direction and leadership quality.
- Controls cross-dependencies related to multiple projects.
- Helps protect against audit and regulatory risk.