An Employee Security Education Service
When it comes to phishing-based security breaches, your employees are the first line of defense. Through a strategic partnership with Stickley on Security (SoS), we offer this effective phishing training program for all your staff members.
SoS BadPhish sends simulated phishing emails to employees. It uses all different types of phishing emails to determine vulnerabilities among your staff members. The emails can easily be customized for your institution. BadPhish handles the dispersal and randomization of email, and also provides tracking and reporting on the results.
Relevant educational material can be automatically assigned to anyone who clicks a link in the emails. These employees receive a written document with a quiz that takes approximately five minutes.
Increased peace of mind is rarely as simple as this; SoS BadPhish is automated and easily set up through a web portal. There is no hardware or software integration required.
Core compatibility: Episys and CruiseNet
What It Does
- Tests your employees with realistic phishing emails
- Automatically sends training materials to employees who fail the test
- Offers customization of emails to fit your institution
- Automatically tracks and reports responses
What It Does For You
- Minimizes the threat of one of the most costly and common security breaches
- Regularly checks and maintains security through testing and training
- Provides easy setup through a web portal