Symitar® Database Cleansing Package™
Maintain a clean and efficient database
Symitar Database Cleansing Package gives a credit union everything needed to maintain a clean and efficient Episys® database. This service provides a database specialist to help you to configure the process for consistent cleansing.
Episys-provided file maintenance batch programs clean your database, then file maintenance scripts are used to close, expire, or delete identified records according to your specific needs. We also run purge batch programs to remove outdated or superfluous records from the database. The clean-up task is completed with a high degree of accuracy and a small amount of manual effort.
Core compatibility: Episys®
What It Does
- Provides a specialist to work with credit union staff and ensure consistent cleansing.
- Delivers job files for a credit union to review, adjust as needed, and put into production, including closing inactive open end loans, expiring transfer records to or from closed shares or loans, and deleting exception items.
- Uses an effective, four-step process to clean the Episys database.
What It Does For You
- Gives your credit union everything needed to maintain a clean, efficient Episys database.
- Brings a proven methodology to database cleansing.
- Relieves your credit union of much of the administrative work of database cleansing.